Fashion Forward

As always, I had the urge to dress up when my family and I are heading out, even if it's just for church or a simple get together. Well but this time, it's still the holidays so it's so much better to incorporate looks. I think I'm becoming more and more fashion forward as the years go by. Probably one big thing that influenced me are the fashion bloggers that I follow, add it up to the daily updates from collegefashion.net, and my forever favorite- style-arena.jp. I have learned to adapt, that with whatever event you're planning to go to, you have to look your best and there has to be something different/striking/good/pretty about your outfit. Sometimes I do tend to dress simply, but I make it a point to dress up with a thousand accessories, just because...


For the New Year, I tried following the trends. I wore my favorite polka dot dress and wore a red belt to divert a different feeling to the outfit. I also wore my flowery tights just because I miss wearing them. I should buy more of those soon! To finish it off, I wore my favorite accessory... pearls! Every time I wore pearls, it made me think of Audrey Hepburn; she's one of my fashion icons now, so you'll probably see more looks inspired by her.



Fetish feet. 

To see more of my outfit, here is my family and I minus my brother, who took the picture at that time, after eating at Hong Kong Chef. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash