Being different

Yesterday was the start of my second on-the-job training ('cause my course requires two trainings: in house and out) for school. Apart from all the airline companies I applied to, fortunately there was one who took me and my friends in. It's no other than Thai Airways International, which is situated in Makati. Though my friends and I wanted to have our practicum in NAIA (for some reason.. HEHE), I think being accepted in Thai Airways also has its up sides.

More on that soon... moving on.


Later that night, Faith, Aldwin, Ralph and I went to The Collective at Malugay St. Makati, to try Ralph's favorite restaurant- Wabi-Sabi. I don't know how on earth did Ralph suddenly suggested to pursue the place (Ralph, you must admit to me, right now! LOL), but anyway, it was something new for us, so it's alright.








Forgive me, for I have some short memory span. I forgot all the names of our orders, but those two foods in the bowl are ramen and the sandwich has some vege-meat in it. My ramen was so-so, certainly ain't a fan of noodles without 'that' amount of taste, while the vege-meat sandwich was so good (I ate my portion at home, 'cause I was so full. HEHE). Anyway, if you guys are Japanese fanatics like yours truly, I would recommend this place. The ambiance is so nice, plus the people working there are so responsive. I would love love love to go back again.

Going to The Collective, as I have researched from the web, is like going to Cubao Expo (my post about that here), so I was kind-of expecting to see vintage, extra-ordinary finds. But as we loitered around the place, I realized the place's variance. I saw a shop displaying paintings, a shop with a tree that sells a lot of unique bags (I swear, I'll go back to it, if I had the money), organic finds, a vintage store and a lot more (that pertains to the close shops HEHE).

So if you guys need some place to chill that certainly screams unique, indie and extraordinary, you know the place to go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash