Is it really what I think it is?

This would probably be the weirdest post I'll ever had. 

Lo and behold! My black flats that's utterly torn and decayed. 

Just before the year started, I told myself to buy new things for the new year. Time spent on other things was (I guess) prioritized, which led me to forget to buy some necessities and that includes a replacement for such shoes.
This pair of flats that is downright miserable in itself, lasted for quite a while. To tell you a little history, when I bought this pair at SM, it was the last pair of that style. I was indeed very lucky to find such pair of shoe in my size (though a little pricey than what I expected to buy), it was worth it. This pair of flats saved me from all the struggles of walking, the unexpected rain, the sickening flood, and all those hassles in life. I never had such a pair that sustained me through all those bad memories. LOL. I admit though, that in some way, I took these shoes for granted. I am sorry. :( 
But this day would probably end the misery, for I have decided to replace her by buying myself another pair tomorrow. Thou shall have a sponsored funeral. LOL.  I actually tried finding a new pair last weekend, but I can't find the perfect one that could actually uphold me like the one that this pair did (insert slashes here).

I am a strong believer that one should not buy shoes just because they don't have a choice or they need it; money should be well spent. They have to pick the shoe that fits them and loves them at the same time; mutual in that sense.

With that, I really hope I could find a pair that (not only will I love, but also) would stay and last.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash