A Week of Cognizance

  • A week has passed and I'm completely happy that I haven't thought of getting tired of my intern job at Thai Airways. Not that I ought to be, but because I used to be so tired on doing things the moment I get every job done. 
  • Socializing in getting to know everyone in the office seemed more of a normal thing now than before- for I usually do it as a chore. 
  • Mistakes makes sense to me, as I have realized that it helps you in finding the right answers in life (plus makes your life much easier). Earlier this week, I started with this excel task that I need to accomplish. Guessing from afar, I knew I would be able to finish it only by the end of the week, but because of a sudden mistake, my mind produced neurons that made me pop answers on making my life easier. I finished the tasked early on!
  • Nobody is perfect, even me. I realized that I'm too bossy when it comes to being perfect; in work, dressing and other world matters. I realized this week that I should not be mad at people's mistakes or actions. I should handle it without my temper, because once temper rules me, it will destroy my relationship with others.
  • I don't own the world, for the world is God's. I shall not grab every task on my own deposition, for a little help from peers and co-workers are always present. I shall learn to seek for help in need, and offer my skills in case anyone needs them.
  • Making people happy only even with the power of listening and comforting, makes me happy as well. Friends are here for you to help and seek for help in times of need. Giving your time and effort should not be a chore, for it survives in love. This week I realized more of my love for friends, because I never wanted them to sad in any way. Let me take on the grief, as long as they're happy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash