Hot Cakes!

The summer heat is burning up my whole sanity!

I went to my grandmother's house, which resides one block away, to deliver some pasalubong we bought from Tagaytay yesterday. It was an intense 5 minute walk that totally feels like an hour. -_-' If only I could just walk around naked. LOL kidding

So now, I'm clamped inside my room drowning myself with downloads that has long been overdue. I literally have a long list of music and TV series to download, and I guess the list would grow longer as the summer progresses. Summer playlist, here I come!

Anyway, here's my latest find! Hot Cakes of El Ten Eleven. They seriously make great sounds! Even if they don't incorporate lyrics inside their music, they still sell like hot cakes (for me, at least). Enjoy! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash