lethargic plans

Lethargic (adj.) 
deficient in alertness or activity 
- of, relating to, or characterized by laziness or lack of energy : feeling or affected by lethargy : sluggish
- indifferent, apathetic 
SOURCE: Merriam WebsterFree Dictionary
I guess lethargic in second definition is my assessment of what happened today. I literally appeared as the cat lying on the ground in the picture above. I'm not having the time of my life as of the moment, and I know it sucks my brain tumors out (if I had any LOL). 

I had no plans, and I guess having none of those makes me stare at unknown spaces. 

On the bright side, an upcoming plan to travel to a new place comes up in picture. Well, it's not really traveling but going to a place I never have gone to alone (or two), is something new. I'm quite excited knowing that I'll be exploring Manila in my bravest foot forward once again, and this time there would be treats for that (I guess). 

Anyway, the trip's tomorrow and I need to ready my gear. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash