Take it all in

“Being tender and open is beautiful. As a woman, I feel continually shhh’ed. Too sensitive. Too mushy. Too wishy washy. Blah blah. Don’t let someone steal your tenderness. Don’t allow the coldness and fear of others to tarnish your perfectly vulnerable beating heart. Nothing is more powerful than allowing yourself to truly be affected by things. Whether it’s a song, a stranger, a mountain, a rain drop, a tea kettle, an article, a sentence, a footstep, feel it all – look around you. All of this is for you. Take it and have gratitude. Give it and feel love." 
Zooey Deschanel
I found this quote on one of the blogs that I follow, and I realized how open girls usually are.

But as for me, I think I'm becoming less of it. In some way, I think I'm turning into a stone–a Stonehenge to be exact–big and lost in an indescribable worldAnd with that, I'll depart for a week of soul searching in this Holy Week that's coming. I really hope to bring my spirits back–even if it takes my dead relatives to come back to life. LOL kidding

As for you guys, you know the drill. May you all be blessed with God's grace. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash