Today marks the end of my agony. The Singapore tour that I handled kicked off at around 4PM and by this time, I expect that they'll be there already. I'm in half-excited and half-nervous mode for my dear passenger-students; I feel like a parent worried about their child. lol Anyway, anxiety would not do me any good. I would probably hear the results of the trip by Tuesday. Wish me luck! I hope there's some souvenirs or some sort for me after the trip. /feeling
Can I just say that my Mom makes the greatest things! She made this yakult + gelatin experiment, which tastes so good especially if you're a yakult fanatic like me. And with that Mom, who would not look up to her greatness, humility and strength; imagine handling a business, a husband, 3 insane kids, and employees; who's, not to mention, dependent on her. MY GULAY life as a Mom is so tiring, but she still pursues to be one - never retiring. I could never imagine life without her. I love you! :D
Comments