The Chance to Know


I'm starting to see a beginning of a new chapter in my life, unfolding after this coming week. My practicum's about to end, and my life would never be the same again. It puts me in an uncomfortable state knowing that my future will be at my own hands starting on.


I remember the conversation I had with an employee at my practicum. We had some real life conversations about life, that made me think about the simple and important things in life. Somehow the joy of learning from someone who perceives life as an open book and a challenge gives me an idea on how to be strong and willing.

I am afraid; deeply afraid of what's to come. But I know that I could handle this more than I could have when I was in my awkward teenage years. It would seem like a go pass... All I had to do was to enjoy every moment, because that's clearly what life has to be. ENJOY THE NOW.

Anyway, since The Holy Week is about to end, my soul searching moment's about to end too. I gained a couple of thoughts this week, that feels beneficiary to my growth. Read on...

The ultimate being of life is not about what you look like, or what people say about you: it's what you do. It does not matter if you look like trash and all those crappy things, as long as the people who're important to you accepts you, and that's the end of what matters. 
Saying what you feel at that moment is the way to go. Lack in enthusiasm of what's happening now happens, because of the hindrance in sharing thoughts. It leaves great room for regrets and sadness, making life lived in the past. 
God is always here despite all the binding forces with the bad. He gives a lot of chances to people because He loves us. More than we ever know, He makes life worth living--knowing all He wants is for us to love and be happy.

I honestly discovered more of myself this week (actually, without any extra effort). It seemed like everything fell exactly into place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash