Initial: 4-of-a kind

We all have that little dream we've been hiding from othersthat dream we silently hope of doing in our lives, but still has not made progress just because...

I bet you don't know that I had a secret dream to be in a band. That started out when I was in HS, when the mainstream past time was to form bands and play instruments. I even asked my Dad to buy me a guitar; the progressI learned to play one song. See?.. progress right there. (period)

Not to mention, I (also) know how to play the keyboards. My grandmother pushed me to have lessons of such when I was in Grade 4, but stopped after sometime because I realized that it wasn't for me.

Just before April 5, I continue to lived that silent dreammainly my mind was acting to my dream and my body's on idle mode (like seriously)—but when my friend Patt asked me to model a sort-of Rockband album shoot, it was like a dream come true. LOL I guess my tiny little dream got exposed without her knowing. Hihi

Introducing SPITFIRE!

I honestly felt like laughing at this pictureintentional walk towards the camera, but it looks like we're practicing for a dance number. LOL




My favorite among all!



HEHE. :3

Honestly, it felt like touching my dream half-way through. The photo shoot got earlier than producing songs for the band though. Hihi 

Thank you for fulfilling my dream Patricia Manauis, even if it's just for free taste. Thank you also to Julian, Ryan and Charleston for being so friendly and helpful. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash