Whatever happened to Spice Girls?


This picture happened to be produced last Saturday when our supposed to be night out in some club turned out to be a food trip and walk trip galore. First intention was to baptize everyone to the world of clubbing by yours truly, but since it was a last minute call for all of us, we decided to score the new places in Town.

We spent our time in Timezone to relief our tensions from too much separation. I can sense the space girls, lighten up! So eventually after all those tiring games: from the massage chair, gorilla shaking, car racing, karaoke, ball screen targeting, basketball and dance revo; our tummies got flatten and our thin figures just had a lot more thinning going on.

We all went to spend our dinner at Soderno. It was all our first time to be there! My initial expectations of the place was for it to be crowded, but I was wrong. The place had a lot of free space that we easily scored what to eat. I was not really in the mood to try different selections of food; actually, I think my girls and I does not really enjoy eating in a way - that our tummies might blow up any minute. Modelesque figures, anyone?

Anyway, it seems like our childhood days once again; getting caught up with boy groups thinking they're going to get something from us, seems like that January attack of the stalkers once again.

And you know what, despite the time apart, the differences, and different point-of-views. We still had something in common... our childhood would forever link us together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash