Aazniav

If you were my follower in twitter for the last year, you probably noticed that I tweeted about some fool being oh-so-conceited, that in argument, that person does not even consider my own opinions for that matter. I must probably be the kindest person to hear all that persons blabbers about such issue. Even if I confronted that person with things that are actually happening related to the persons self, the person ignores it just because... But to clarify, that person's already forgiven. lol (NO ASSUMING THAT HAPPENED HERE)

Then the past months (I don't know which is which), I read from some source I forgot about his/her opinion on blogging. And in relation to my previous paragraph, talked about how conceited personal bloggers are, because honestly, bloggers build a page for themselves, for others to read and see. As a blogger myself, I do admit that I share a lot of my blabbers and daily ramblings in this little page I have. What do you expect me to do? This is my page, and I can certainly do anything that I want with it; but considering the facts that other people read my page, makes it appear that they have come to see my world--no response in particular. 

Because honestly, I am more of a listener. I care more of what others has to say, not because I don't have my own opinion, but because I just care. lol

Anyway, call me vainzaa for the upcoming picturez, not conceitzaa, okay?




Thank you for silently wishing my face to be gone. lol 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash