Drinks on us!

I would not necessarily call this a routine-ary thing, but my girlaloos from high school and I, meet up again for some lunch and drinks at San Mig Pub (our usual mood enhancer place). But before anything else, we gave the new wing at Alabang Town Center a chance to be tasted.




We ate at Bannapple, as recommended by Ms. Manauis *wink wink* #24. Since servings seemed a bit large for our small tummies, we only ordered two dishes for us to share. Patt and I ordered the three sausage parmigiano (if I’m not mistaken); while Drei and Dorothy ordered the chicken with like spaghetti cheese and rice, that I did not like, because I had a past memory of some sort that I ate that almost led me to barfing D:. Anyway, the three sausages were so yummy, that I almost forgot my name! lol Highly recommended.


We also had the Apple pie cake (lol, I don't know what it is called), which was okay. I don't really like apples. *bleh*

After the most heavenly lunch, we walked around town to see more new stores. There’s Gong Cha and Cha Time in Town na pala! Too much milk teas, so little time!




After a little bit of window shop and all that, we headed to our usual hang-out place: the comfort of San Mig Pub’s chairs! Don’t be fooled guys, it’s not all about the drinking that we like most here. It’s the chairs and the ambiance. ;) We like darkness, just like that. lol We had our usual rounds of talks about each others lives after not seeing each other for about 6 months.




By the way, here's my outfit for the day! Would you believe that everything I wore here is thrifted/ bazaar bought? Except for the sandals though.


After finishing, we headed out and went to the new next wing around Starbucks. ATC's becoming a whole new dwelling, and I like it. If only every place I go to, feels so secured just like this, I would not need to worry.



We headed to our last resort for the day, Jamba Juice! I wanted to try every store, I mean even just a glance of what the new stores has to offer, but I'm no mood to do that because of the intense heat -.-. Anyhow, I didn't see anything special with Jamba Juice! I was disappointed. *insert sad face plus 'where did my money go' emotion* I'll just keep in mind to risk everything in milk tea rather than fruit drinks like this. Sorry for the fans of Jamba Juice. :/

Yay for trying out new stores! :D

All photos from Patricia. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash