Take my lipstick off!

Don't you think everything we ever hate in our life, gets a little pounce or an idea in our heads to try it out or discover the sides into that something we hate? It gets a little "Oh, that won't happen." or "Bet on me, I won't trade that for anything". It could seriously stray on that side forever... Oh you, I don't believe in that theory, or in any other case, "idea" of staying in that closed idea of that monstrous side with lacking depth.

Believe me when I say that people would always change sides; we might have a side for the moment, but for arguable and compassionate terms, we all could agree to take what's happening on the other side.

Take lipstick, for example. I fckin hate lipstick for all it's worth during my childhood era (oh, how times have past!). For every prom or Santacruzan that I have to endure with that freakin' distasteful taste of bloody lipstick that does not even smell good too (plus the color makes me puke). There came a thought in my head, why this bloody stick that goes round in an inclined shape has made it into my mom's purse. Why on earth do we need this 'color my lips' crap? I guess my care for being vain, leveled to NA DA.

Hah!

All my lipies! This crowd would surely grow soon. Wait for it, will you?
Being a total lady now... have a guess? I totally embraced the 'color my lips' madness! I can't say that my make-up kit's full of those now. But I'm surely buying a lot more of different shades and brands.

Oh, don't you love seeing that stain from your lips when you drink from a glass?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash