She dreamt of para-para-paradise.....

You might be wondering what I have been doing these past few days.

Aside from the fact that I work part-time in our family business, I do my full time work in these fashion establishments.

・Fashion Story

・Style Me Girl

・Fashion Icon

Heheh! I know it sounds absurd, but it's the only thing I got since I don't have money to make my real boutique. There has been countless of times that I thought of conceptualizing my own line (for real), and I know it won't be that easy. That's why I'm sticking to this apps, that would hopefully help me build up my enthusiam with clothes.

Also, I haven't actually told you my plans on sewing because I have not finished the skirt that I have been making. I promise to continue it today!

And for that, there goes my plans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash