I 'YOLO' myself

This totally blows. (Caution: rant ahead!!)


I can be sure that I have enough good shots that I showed to my parents; showing up for some work at the family business, cleaning up my room and basically being home for a good four days. Well, that could be said as a good girl right? But they probably thought otherwise.

The only thing I want was to spend these good all 3 months before graduation as a good memory for the free days I'll be having before I could actually say that I'm a complete adult; that per se as a yuppie. I want to spent this whole time with my friends; relax, hang-out and discover new things. I want to revive everything that I lost, and that includes the me that I kept looking for (was hoping to find it with the places I long for).

I was supposed to hang-out with my good 'ol HS friends for another round of life giving scenarios of talks and realizations (because they're been through me since forever). I need my life.

Well, I could totally understand why I'm all guarded and restricted to go out. All those spending out and walking about with my friends in the wee hours (totally worth it!)... but I just want myself to enjoy life. I want to have my life greater than regrets, because YOLO.

LOL. Kill me now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash