My favorite mistake

Leak
Tryin' what a light post could do to a 200 iso film at night; + burn.
Blurry
A blurry + grainy shot of a statue elephant.
Move Streak
Close up: fast moving car turning into light streaks.
Leaky Sun
Light streaks from the sun + a shadow of my friend somewhere along the leaves.
FAIL
Obvious failed attempt to hold on to a cloud.
Let's Burn
The mixture of colored pens + plastic cover = DIY colored lens; + burns.
Lovers or Friends?
Obvious intersection of people-over-people.
Orange Leak
I swear to you that the fading pink flower was my main subject. NOT
Leaves, ahh yes?
Once again, the leaves were my subject. *sarcasm*
Pepper Lunch
Life isn't this dark and orange-y.
The bars of life
Light streaks from the stairs.
You know how certain subscriptions on the web gave you monthly mail about their website? Well, the Lomography website gave a web magazine sometime last month and (don't screw what I'm about to say) I had just recently opened the links connected to the mail. Talk about late!

But I guess reading from it, makes me miss my lomo camera antics and experiments that I used to do. My last click on my ever loving analog camera was, I think, last month and I'm totally guilty on what I have left to do. 

Having an analog camera is a no-joke responsibility. To be honest with you, I think I left a roll unused on my Holga because I had no time to use the remaining shots. Talk about loser! If I were to even show you how much unused film I have in my little box, then you would certainly be mad at me. Things left unused are a total junk. It's like food you bought at a supermarket a year ago, and you haven't used it ever since. (eww!)

That's why *deep sigh*, I'm bringing out my analog camera once again (finally finish the left out film inside), and probably use four more films before bringing it out to Digiprint.

Damn it, I swear I'm not letting you go again...

"...and if I was just a mistake... I hope I was your favorite."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash