AWKWARDDDDD

This summer boredom and heat is a total bummer, when the only thing you could possibly do is stay indoors,  because allowance is non-existent, and asking parents for money does not seem like a good idea (not unless you do something for them).

What possible way could you enjoy summer in months of thrift and heat?

Watch all those TV shows you missed,
or download movies you never saw in the theater,
or better yet, discover new shows to watch.

I remember my friend telling me how funny and relate able this show she was watching. Hearing the title from her, gave me a judgement that this could possibly be a good show to watch, because who could not possibly be curious with the title...





I just finished watching the pilot episode and it made me want for more, well aside from the fact that it's only for a good 20 minutes show, it also showed Jenna's fight to be acknowledged (well, at least, for the pilot episode).

It sucks that we don't have MTV in cable right now. Oh well. Teenager shows, for the win!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash