Cheap does not always mean ugly. I think.

I finally have my first ever film camera! All thanks to my friend, Clarrisse!



This camera wasn't my original thought in mind, but being a newbie to this film photography industry, it made me think that buying a very cheap camera from CD-R King will help me enhance my hidden skills. That is, before exposing myself to a different leveled film camera.

As of now, 16:17 July 20, 2011, I already used 20 shots from my precious camera. Not long before gone, I'll be able to finish the 36! Excited and, at the same time, scared of the results! I've seen a lot of reviews and shots from this camera, and they were pretty. I hope mine does justice too.

I did a little personalization this morning to help me be motivated more on taking good shots, and this happened to my camera.


It helps to inspire myself too. /obviousreason

I have been thinking of a name for this camera since last night, but I haven't agreed on one. Ahhhh! /mustthinkfast

Update (September 17, 2011): I have named Mr. CD-R King to George! :D

I ♥ ME!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash