I get so weak with words.

I have been fascinated with writing English lately. Long before, I have been so drunk with my English grammar that, I had to hate English and writing. I had English as my hatest subject beforehand. Why, you may ask? Because I cannot figure out grammar. I suck at grammar. Grammar and English makes me weak. I have always envied people who has this huge dictionary of words in their vocabulary, with correct grammar at most.

Grammar and English just mattered to me when people and my school started giving me results of my bad English. I know I suck, I'd rather have Math than have English! Eckkk! But since English was a means of communication and, some would say, a means of success, I had to start improving my weakness. I even remembered buying during my high school, extra English books to improve my grammar.

I just had that certain urge where I would want to improve on what I lack. So I started saying to myself, start typing full, text full, blog and tweet in English (even if I know, I sometimes flunk my English). I have to start somewhere along the way.


Then my friend since high school, also my blog buddy ever since, commented just recently about how I post in my blog. She said that I improved my grammar and blogging skills, and that started it all. After that, I started receiving comments from friends about where I have gotten my 'poetic sounding words'. Eck! I do not even know that I have this poetic figure in me (how I wish).

Ever since that praise, I started believing in myself, that I could eventually improve more. I even dreamt of myself writing for a magazine or a newspaper. Oh wow! What have this weakness gotten myself into?

.. then after, I would also improve another weakness of mine..

.. and that is communicating with other people without the awkwardness and stress into it.

Ehhh!

"I therefore conclude that weakness, when practiced, could also be your strength."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash