The Tape Measure










This basically occupied my whole Saturday last weekend. I just recently joined Optic View, the photography organization of DLS-CSB, and they had a Basic Photography Workshop. I was faced with people sharing the same interest and that is photography! I learned to be a human again, interacting with different people and surrounding myself with unknown grounds. What's weird about this was that, I actually enjoyed being with different people.

The duration of the morning; we had a lecture about the different functions of an SLR. (I don't have one, so the school lent me one. Yay!) Aperture and Depth of Field instantly striked my interest together with its Bokeh effect.









These above was for the attempt to find the 'Abstract' concept for the game the organization asked. But being a newbie, I didn't have the slightest clue on what to get. lol So yeah, I ended up having the commentary of "not an abstract.. at all" lol. At least I tried right? :P





I'm going to end this post with a picture of Patt posing /likeaboss. :3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash