Hunger Games!



Have you guessed where I have been all my life? loljoke. For about two days already, I literally hanged-out in a different location, which is quite unlikely. You see, my father got hospitalized yesterday morning and I have been spending my time in the hospital.

With barely a morning face without any trace of make-up, I went early in the hospital. Good thing I got my laptop at hand, I thought of so much things to do.. and that involves the use of an internet connection. Sadly though, the wi-fi was not free anymore *sobs*. So I spent my morning reading.. 'The Hunger Games' *insert jolly face*. Through out my reading, I got tired and the oplan camwhore happened.. again. Haha! Pardon my face, I got less than 5 hours of sleep before that, and I remembered that I drank coffee, which made me, unsleepy.

Tomorrow would be the sort-of operation my father would have to go to. I hope it goes well. Wish him well. Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash