What I am after? Achieved!

These days are the most wonderful days of my life. Well, as I have noticed a lot of people are making me happy. I guess I had this conclusion in mind because I know that I have been happy without them, as well.

It feels so good to wake up in the morning with no burden in my chest. Like everything could be handled with just a smile in my face. I know I still have a bit of a grudge towards some people, but eventually, when  my mind passed on with that thinking, it ends up not thinking of it at all-- resulting to happiness.

I believe in the saying, "Once you give love, you'll get love.", because I've been feeling quite loved because I exert an effort to show love and care with other people. It's such a wonderful feeling, and I have been wondering, why the hell did I show this now? I should have been more loving and caring before, but I guess time and experience of life, put me, just now, for a reason.

I'm constantly ranting about whatever it is in my mind right now (Ain't I obvious?).

Pretty much, I'm so happy about what I am doing. I feel so motivated and inspired of unknown reasons. Well, okay fine, friends are one of the reasons I get to wake up and go to school. They have been such a big help to me for my big leap. Yes! Thank you friends! But all the while, happiness would not be achieved if I didn't adhere to be happy.

What can I say? I am loving myself more, and I can't think of anything else but myself. No, this is not selfishness, but rather love for self. I love myself, and I can say it a million more times. I may have a lot of insecurities I could count off, but above all that, why should I focus on those? When I know I am at my best on other things, right?

This blog post may not be the best representation of a blog post, but this just represents who I am, I write what I want, I post what I want.

To end this post, I leave you with a question.

Did I make sense?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash