I'm B!

What could be more grateful than a whole lot of blessings visually given straight out from heaven?

Yesterday was another one of the days when I would go to school. Unexpectedly though, a lot of blessings came knocking in.

Freebies from Roxy, Quicksilver, DC and Kickers.
There was an assembly of people gathering at our school lobby during lunch time, and being one of the curious students, I invited myself to join. I was with Nicole, Belay and Jian, at that time. At first, we were hesitant but since it was free we just grabbed the opportunity of getting freebies. Basta libre, GO!

A text from Ms Shai from Cathay Pacific for my OJT.
I got this text during my second to the last class during the yesterday afternoon. At first, it was Nicole who read it from her phone. Excitedly after, I checked my phone to see this message too. I got so happy Nicole said I turned red. Haha!


The result of wishful thinking and continous checking of results from my calculator.
Last week my professor in my TOURMGT class said that, if we could achieve a grade of 90 and up in our recent quiz, then he's going to excempt him/ her from the midterm exam and that person's going to have a hundred for his/her midterm exam! But that was said right after the exam. Nonetheless, without the said statement, I still tried my best to get the best result. I was not sure when I passed my quiz, but eventually wished myself a good luck. Finally, the long wait was over. I got my grade yesterday and aced it! YEAH! At first, I only got a 94, but when we rechecked, turns out my Professor was wrong. I got a perfect score! Whaddap? :P

A picture of Antoy's drawing in his planner.


A picture of my very own drawing imitated from Antoy's drawing.
My friends and I were in the LRC when Antoy arrived. Conversations here and there, that eventually arrived to the browsing of his planner. The cute panda attracted Nicole's eyes and asked me to take a picture of it. Yes, I do agree it's cute, but I should give Nicole the credit for it right? Hihi Well anyway, having a snapshot of his drawing made me inspired to copy his, but eventually I failed in drawing my own version. Hi, frustrated drawer here! Nonetheless, failed or not, I got inspired, which leads Antoy to be a blessing for me. :)

Lastly, I got to have a free ride yesterday night thru Jonty, Karla's friend. They were all going to Alabang so I tagged along. It was a long journey since we went back to UN Avenue to go and pick up Jonty's mom, then had to drop her to their house in Paranaque. A long ride but a fun one indeed!

A heavy loaded blessed day all thanks to our one true God. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash