Goodreads: Ligo na u, Lapit na me

Ligo na u, Lapit na meLigo na u, Lapit na me by Eros S. Atalia

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


The story was concentrated in Intoy's life as a college student and the aftermath. Jen was just a chapter of his life, ending quickly after he heard about an un-desiring news about her. Through out the long gone without her, Intoy kept searching and waiting.. not really knowing what he is searching and waiting for..

A lot of questions has been running through his mind, unspoken and, yet, unanswered. A long winding thought that seeks answers. Closure.. he's longing for closure, and yet he still questions..

A long train of questions..

..to be continued.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash