Packages arouses me

Nothing beats receiving packages directly at home, either expected or unexpected. One of the simple joys I enjoy in life, are surprises and having a package delivered into your doorstep is one way of surprising because you could never expect the exact time a package arrives even if you're the one who ordered it. 

The pack of films arrived this afternoon and it puts me in great glee. Not that I am way to excited to use it (well, maybe a part of that too), but the fact that a package arrived arouses me. It also made me happy that the package arrived safely and, not to mention, fast! I had to comment Ms. Kara for the smooth and fast transaction! 

So if you guys need anything from analogue cameras to film, she absolutely have those. Try texting her and she'll reply fast, and she's actually very patient (read past blog post). A thumbs up!

Having this transaction made me want to order more! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash