I had been lost, but now I have been found. Thank God!

Another tiring day has past. I spent 12 hours of my day in school yesterday, and that involves going through different buildings and establishments. So one of my errands took me to go to the Main building to get my..

Graduation Pictures!


Creative Shot! hihi

The pictures were camera shots only, since I don't have a scanner. Sorry! From the graduation picture to the creative shot, I like the creative better. I don't really like seeing myself in any formal scenarios. So should I say I am more informal? DUH. (Graduating rant soon.)

After the trips to main, Nicole, Patt and I went to eat at Jolibee since we're in a strict budget. Well, I don't really have a 'budget' but I have to lessen my expenses since there are a lot of events happening this week. I'll be blogging all about it when it happens. ;)

After having lunch, we went to SDA building because Nicole wanted to go there and buy a centennial shirt *wink *wink (here's one of the events for this week.), but it was lunch break so we ended up doing nothing. Ehh *tired*

Here's for making us grew tired! Haha! Kidding!

Still not finished with the errands, we went to BDO to pay up for the event *wink *wink, Patt and I, are going to this Saturday. 

We got back at school just in time for our class and felt the accomplishment for that moment. *cheers*

After class, I was supposed to go home already since I don't want to spend anymore. (I am so tempted to spend and spend nowadays.) But Faith invited us to eat, so Karla and I decided to eat too. A lot of stories have been told and that caused us to leave Taft a little late. 

Actually, I got scared since I don't know if there were still rides I could go to at that hour.. I ended up to be right. So I tried to reveal my Dora the Explorer instincts. Haha! I was scared, but I also placed a brave face. I was alone in the middle of the night, with the whole world to see. I just prayed that hopefully I'll be home safe. There were a lot of things playing in my mind, but I tried to scare them off, by showing the world that I know what I am doing. BRAVE FACE ON! 

I ended up riding a Jeepney that passes all the cities before mine. Eww but do I have a choice? (Actually, I have, If there was enough time.) It was a loooooong ride, encountered much unlikely people in the world. I tried to endure it and I succeeded, cause here I am alive and breathing

I guess in times like this, you just have to have faith in God and with yourself. Search your own way home. As I have said with my friend, "Sometimes you have to learn how to be alone, for not at all times, there would be family and friends to be with you." 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash