Say hello to a new desire.

Just an unexpected turn, turned into this.

I suddenly had a huge desire in lomography, films, analog cameras and instant cameras. I guess this started when I had a copy of our school's Dekunstrukt Variance portfolio. My friends, Nicole and Vinnie, were with me when I found a copy at CSB Main building. I didn't realize the desire until I was about to sleep. Starting that day, I can't be contained not searching for camera's of those kinds. Funny thing was, I even dreamt of me having one. See the HUGE desire now? Even I could not believe myself. 

Right now, I'm earning to buy a Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S and I'm excited about this! But for now, I'll be sticking to my digicam. Say yes to desire!

I have a crush on this one too.- Sprocket Rocket! Don't tell just yet! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash