Thank You!

A friday afternoon after school, my only goal was to get home immediately. I got the immediate route I could find not really minding if it was hot or I would stand going home. I took a bus which was already full, but since it was Dimple (mah favorite bus), I rode it. I was standing for about 5 minutes when a guy tapped me and asked me to take his seat.

Do you know the feeling that you have to give back to the person the good thing he did to you? The feeling that you don't want to be comfortable in your seat, cause you know that you should be the one standing up and feeling uneasy, instead of other people doing the favor for you? The feeling when you're seating and all you think of is, 'how gentleman this guy is'?

I felt that feeling earlier and I only feel this, everytime there comes a scenario like this. It's as if, you have a huge sense of gratitude to the person, even if you know you did not want them to do that for you.

But in the end, a simple "Thank you" is enough, but if you're better, even a simple prayer for the person could do the trick. (I do that kasi Hihi)

So if ever a guy made you take his seat inside a bus, don't hesitate on taking the seat cause gentlemans are extinct now and don't forget to say the two magic words.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash