Happy 100 years La Salle!

So yesterday was the official day to celebrate the hundredth year, Lasallian brothers went to the country. To commemorate this day, there was an event at De La Salle University.

That's Kim and Nicole beside me.

But first in my list, I had to go and attend an event at MAFBEX. So I went to PAL to have lunch with Nicole and my new found friend, Kim. They toured me around the building and the building was humongous! There were a lot of space vacant and it seems like there were a lot of paths that leads to somewhere.  lol


She welcomed us!

Shakey's bus inside WTC. Amazzzzing!

A shop inside MAFBEX.

Animo La Salle!



Utak Berde's cake! Go Joanna, Alay, Neiza, Dianne!

Green Minded's cake! Go Ezza and group mates! ;)
After having lunch, we went straight to MAFBEX, which was just beside PAL. I wasn't impressed with today's MAFBEX. There weren't enough people and I got disappointed with the shops. Oh well.

The only thing I bought was a magic towel. It's a towel that starts out as a form of a tablet size and eventually when you soak it with water, it rises up and the towel comes up! Such a great innovation!

Got tired and weary, we headed now to La Salle around 3PM, still with Nicole and my other friend Hazel. La Salle was hella-jam packed. I was entirely sweaty and sticky.

There were a lot of shops that formed like a tiannge type inside La Salle, but I did not bother to buy since there were a LOT of people, plus I don't have enough money. I was eyeing on those thick ballers which are quite trendy nowadays, but I have no moolahs. :(


Karla and Me. We we we so haggard!


May epal!
Eventually we got tired from all the walking and the sweat. I was with Karla then when I went to EGI. After a while around 6, Kathy, Faith, Kevin and I-forgot-his-name, went to eat so I joined them since I got hungry.

Zee archer!

Got to bond with Kathy! :>

Markybaya!!! I'm gonna call him that forever! My Markybaya! XD
After filling our tummies up, we headed to La Salle once again to see the latest happening inside. There was a concert. Apparently, it was the last song already, but wait until I tell you what band!! It's KJWAN! I saw Marc Abaya! The last song he sang and the only song I heard was one of my favorite songs- it was Pause! The fan-girl inside me got wild! Hihi

The concert ended and the street party was next. I was expecting a party that involves dancing and such, but I was dissapointed. Turns out, there were just bands playing. :(

Anyway, since I need to get home early. My friends and I headed out to our last stop, which was Central. Karla and the others were there and we just wanted to pass by.

I got home quite early because you know what happened the other night. I'm limiting myself not to get home late.

Even though I got disappointed, nothing beats spending time with your friends. My day is proven worthy.

ANIMO LA SALLE!

*some pictures credits to Leon and Kathy. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash