Pwede ka namang sumigaw sa mukha ko.

Wag Na - Kristine Cecilia

Due to some circumstances such as boredom and inspiration, I recorded myself while singing the first song that pop-ed in my head. I am no professional or good singer, so don't you ever hate me. Hating means something low, so don't. lol I can't find sites that can host an upload for music only, so I just went to Movie Maker and had a cat to represent me singing. Last night I saw a cute cat/ kitten and that inspired me to put a picture of a cat. Actually the cat/ kitten looks like the one in the video, so now you could imagine. Hihi

This is the first time I posted something like this, so be nice to me. It ain't perfect.

It's been a while since I used my voice, and you know what? This recording made me think of using my voice once again. Is it good? Ehhhh! I'm shy. lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash