The 5 hour sleep.

Yesterday was another unanticipated Friday. Three hours a subject ain't that nice, add to it the fact that I just had 5 hours sleep because I was studying for a quiz, tweeting (can't help it) and practicing for my report. I had a report in my Human Resource subject class and, I think, my group mates and I totally did a great job. I am beginning to hate this subject though. It just feels so heavy attending this class. Every time there would be a quiz, the quiz would all just be an objective type one. My professor solely wants our answers to be word-for-word with her notes. I know its not that hard to memorize, but its not that practical!

Or..

Maybe I'm just not in that phase to memorize a lot.

Anyway, I am still not convinced that it maybe is just me who is acting all this up. There is still something wrong.

Moving on.. After that class, Faith and I planned on having lunch at main just because. :") Hihi But since Faith thought it would be obvious if we eat at main every Friday. Haha! (Go figure!) We crossed the road and went to the University Mall. There were a lot of students around so that made us thought of another place to eat. Finally, we found a place different from the usual. Pasta Plate! I recommended it to her since, according to her, she wants to eat in a place somewhere new. With our blazers and heels on, we walked from UM to Pasta Plate (near EGI). Spell masipag!

I had a great lunch with her (once again!). It's so easy to strike a conversation with her, may be because we have quite the same personality. But to think, she's just easy to get along with. No hassles! Present is me being forever-socially awkward, but to her it's no sweat. Our topics got lost to the days when we were still kids; we both had almost the same childhood stories. It was like finding your match. Haha! Kidding! :))

Anyway, I told her a recent story about me.

Cause you see, I have a friend. We just recently became close since he always chats me up and texts me. You know guys who always wants to get your attention? He's like that. He always texts me or chats me up, without really saying something. Wala lang. Nangungulit. I know he's just a friend, but sometimes he just acts all different cause he says things that ain't that right, and when you come to think of it, he has a girlfriend. It's not that I am building some thoughts out, but I just think it is quite awkward dealing with him in that way, cause its not that we are really close-because-we-have-the-same-likes?

Then when I told this to Faith, she opens up some old classmate of ours last term, who Faith thinks was flirting with me.

This other guy was quite different from the other though, I just can't explain, cause I'm lost with words. But he's the type who you know deep inside that he flirts with you. I'm just denying it, cause I don't want to feel awkward. Haha! He also has this personality on checking out girls when he's with me, so what more to me? He also has a girlfriend, by the way. I just can't quite digest the thought Faith brought out yesterday.

I built a thought in my mind. That maybe these guys are in some stage where their relationships with their other half is coming to a crucial part #justsaying. Cause when I ask both of them, I think their relationship with their girlfriends already lasts for 2-3 years already. Reviewing back what my Ordev-C professor said about the danger months and years in a relationship, they're both in that stage. Anyway, I am not saying they're both screwing up their relationships. That's just a point-of-view.

Moving back. Right after lunch, both of us went back to school to study. We prepared for our last class, which also lasted for 3 hours. Bummer! This class always makes me take my head off. I can't quite figure out how a professor could take teaching a class, when all of us seemed unconcern about anything he is saying. It's all written in our faces, spelling out SLEEPY! Haha! But I actually had a great time because I had the best group mates for this class. I can foresee our grade for this class at the end of the term and it's looking good! >:)

Yeah, right. ZZZ
The day ended with me sleeping as a log. Yeah, that was my Friday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash