Embrace changes! Shouldn't everyone?

Yesterday, without proper planning, my mom hired our laundry ladies to help clean the house. I was not warned before hand, so I did not have proper mind thinking. They started out with the old room, in which I used to stay in. After an hour, they switched to my room and cleaned every side of it. This gave me a thought to reassemble the parts of my room. From the usual bed-near-the-window-with-its-broken-bed-board, it was switched around like the photos below.

Still needs a bit of styling though!


The bed now lies facing the window and beside the door. I removed the old-nasty-broken bed boards and just revived my old mattress. I have been trying to persuade my parents to buy me a new bed. ;) 

These are all the clothes and junk hidden on that old room, I used to reside in. Look at all those clothes! Looks like garbage in some point? But can be someone's treasure. Last night, we kind-of-like held a garage sale, Ehh!, it was a Terrace sale. Our employees and house helpers were the ones that benefited. I saw my old clothes and pre-loved clothes there, but sometimes you just have to let it go. 

It was not only me who had a sudden change in environment. My parents installed a new air-con too. They changed theirs into something, as they may have call it, inverter. I heard its more cost saving making bills cut into half. We bought the air-con set at a lower price since we bought it at a second-hand basis. There were two dents seen in front of it, and all else seems new. I guess my dad got annoyed with the dents, that's why when I woke up today, I saw eyes looking down on me. (I sleep in my parents quarters! hihi)

Looks cute in a way! :)

But then when I stood up, it was disproportionate. Still cute though! It looks like a robot! :> I shall think of a name! 

On other news: This is one of the thousand (exaggeration intended!) papers I had to do for my ORDEV class. I allotted a day and its not yet finished until now. I really hate it when a professor makes us do a lot of unnecessary works. I even asked some of my friend if they have been making a lot of papers for this subject too, but they said NO. Ughh kay. 

My dad finally bought me rechargeable batteries for my camera. <3

My brother who, should I say, is growing quite fast!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash