what's in my bag (taken with instagram) left to right: Umbrella (Grosser Schatten)- You could call me umbrella girl scout, because I always have this handy with me; rain or shine, I have this under my skin. Always keep in mind that quality is better than quantity. If I were you, buy the most expensive umbrella (at least 500), for the quality will stick with you until the end. I have this umbrella for 2 years already. Northanger Abbey (Jane Austen)- I remember my enthusiasm once I bought this book because the price of the book was less than 100. Oh the perks of a classic! But the downside to it, was the sardines font and the old English text that made my mind relaps after reading for some quite time. I don't remember the time when I started reading the book, but I had to say that it's taking me a long while because of all the old English texts. Nonetheless, I love reading hard to decipher books rather than teeny weeny easy ones. Alcohol (Hygenix)- You'l...
Posting something random! My friend Spica asked me a question at formspring.me. She asked me the question above, and I answered it. After that, I browsed the home button just because.. then I saw this. Spica asked all her followers kasi , so eventually same questions. The one who answered was my HS ultimate! :D Read the answer he had about 'how he met Spica?'. That is why I clicked the smiled button! Haha! I dunno but, it just made me smile because I remembered the past. I used to be sooooooo dead-na-dead about him. Hahaha! It just makes me laugh every time I remember what I usually do. Don't worry, he knows that I used to like him. lol Well, anyway, that's just it. I wish you well, ultimate!
adj 1 relating to or consisting in the gratification of the senses or the indulgence of appetite : fleshly 2 sensory a : devoted to or preoccupied with the senses or appetites b : voluptuous A lot of people gets the wrong impression about me because I'm so mysterious (as they say). Well, too bad for you. You can't read my mind, while I can read yours. You should predict me as unpredictable.
Comments