Can I just say that my Mom makes the greatest things! She made this yakult + gelatin experiment, which tastes so good especially if you're a yakult fanatic like me. And with that Mom, who would not look up to her greatness, humility and strength; imagine handling a business, a husband, 3 insane kids, and employees; who's, not to mention, dependent on her. MY GULAY life as a Mom is so tiring, but she still pursues to be one - never retiring. I could never imagine life without her. I love you! :D
You know how disastrous it is commuting in Manila. Firstly, the weather is unpredictable that you can't even dive into the suns rays without an umbrella for the scourging heat can melt you down, plus having no umbrella around when the weather bipolarized itself to rain won't lead you to being sane. Add to it, the pollution produced by vehicles; owners being insensitive enough, let their cars be an instrument for our city to cough down its phlegm. The never ending pollution blown out from public vehicles, that produces a layer of black foundation to every commuter in town. The hassle and bustle of people without proper organization for change and discipline are actually mortifying. Now, why am I saying this? Ralph , Faith and I went to NAIA 1 to submit another round of resumes for our practicum next term. We are not some rich daughters and sons of our parents, thus the only way to get there without cashing out all our money, was to commute. The only PUVs we know, who p...
Comments